by Yisrael Medad
Pro-Palestinian organizations are trying to draw a picture in which 'settler violence' is spiking; however, data regarding the number of violent incidents committed by both, Israelis and Palestinians, indicates otherwise.
Over the past several months, the pro-Palestinian chorus has been pushing the theme of “settler violence” running rampant in the West Bank. A search using Google shows that these reports say the violence has “risen,” “increased” and “spiked” and that there has been an “upsurge” in violence by Israeli settlers.
One can even read a statement from the Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor asserting “state-sponsored violence and attacks” that were mostly “executed with full protection from the Israeli army.”
Data made available by the Israel Police point to something remarkable - the number of incidents of Jewish violence is decreasing. From 2019 to 2021, there has been a 61.1% drop in so-called price-tag attacks. Moreover, the number of indictments of Jewish extremists has doubled from 16 to 32 over the past year. That is not the picture the pro-Palestinian groups wish you to see.
The Rescuers Without Borders paramedical organization reports that in the past two and a half months they reported 315 rock-throwing incidents and 50 firebombs tossed at Jewish targets in the Judea and Samaria. In one night in eastern Jerusalem’s Silwan neighborhood, dozens of firebombs were thrown at Jewish homes.
The IDF data indicates that in 2020 there were 1,500 rock-throwing incidents, 229 firebombs tossed, 31 shootings, nine stabbings, 541 guns and rifles were seized, and 330 knives were recovered.
The Shin Bet security agency recorded over 100 Palestinian terror attacks in Judea and Samaria (West Bank) in October 2021. In 2020, it reported almost 800 acts of Palestinian terror; and an additional 424 “significant attacks” were thwarted.
In addition, it must be recalled that whereas local and national Israeli officials have strongly condemned what some have called “Jewish acts of terror,” the Palestinian leadership is quite explicit in encouraging attacks on Jews. Indeed, the severity of Arab violence - car-rammings, stabbings, or shootings - is obvious but, unfortunately, downplayed.
Food for Thought. by Steven Shamrak
When Israel and the Jewish people are finally able to shake off the slave-mentality developed during the last two millennia, the world will see a shining country, free of terrorising neighbours. This Jewish state will then be the world’s spiritual and technological leader.
Israel struck against Hamas targets in retaliation to two rockets fired from Gaza on Saturday, which landed in the Mediterranean Sea off central Israel, near Tel-Aviv. The Israeli military said the attacks targeted a rocket manufacturing facility and a military post for Hamas. (The cease-fires with Hamas do not work. Only the removal of the hostile enemies from Jewish land will!)
Days after meeting Defense Minister Benny Gantz at his home in Rosh HaAyin, Palestinian Authority (PA) chairman Mahmoud Abbas launched a scathing attack on Israel, accusing it of “hideous policies of ethnic cleansing and organized terrorism”. The PA chairman also praised the terrorist prisoners held in Israeli prisons for their “sacrifices and patience,” stressing that the PA leadership will not abandon them or their families. Gantz approved a number of measures to benefit the PA, following his meeting with Abbas, demanding nothing in return. The PA chairman made no mention of his meeting with Gantz. (Appeasement of the enemies does not work for Israel, as it did not work when Jews tried to please anti-Semites of Europe.)
Israel signed a deal with the US for 12 CH-53K helicopters, two KC-46 refuelers. With a range of 11,830 km and the capacity to carry 207,000 pounds of fuel, the KC-46 can refuel over 64 different types of aircraft and allow dozens of jets to remain airborne for up to 12 hours. (Hopefully, the KC-46 refuelers will be delivered first and soon.)
Quote of the Week:
“We presented to our friends in the US a plan of action, as well as to countries in the region, because we’d be happy if, along with our independent actions, our partners will act. Either way, the responsibility is here, and we will stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon at any price. Remember the presentation of my predecessor with the bomb and the redline? Iran passed it long ago.” - Prime Minister Naftali Bennett
Sinai Option – Make it Israel’s New Year Resolution!
by Steven Shamrak.
Not long ago, most parts of the Middle East, including Palestine and the entire Sinai Peninsula, were desolate, arid landmasses, not belonging to any country. It was a no man’s land with which Jews had an unbroken spiritual and historical bond for 2000 years!
After the defeat of the Ottoman Empire in World War 1, the League of Nations created a Mandate system, appointing new masters, Britain and France. This laid the foundations of the current Arab-Israel conflict!
Trans-Jordan was the part of the Palestinian Mandate which was allocated for the creation of a Jewish state in 1922, in accordance with the Balfour Declaration. Its separation from the Mandate was an illegal act! Unfortunately, the dominant imperial powers, Britain and France, who controlled the League of Nations, used it to rubber-stamp their shady deals at the time.
As a result of the deal, Britain secured financial interests in the Suez Canal; Sinai was illegally given to Egypt by the British with the permission of King Hussein of Hejaz and Nejd, now Saudi Arabia. In return, Britain transferred control of the land east of the river Jordan to Abdullah, son of Hussein bin Ali, Sharif of Mecca. Control of the Golan Heights was ceded to the French-run Syrian Mandate. In exchange, the United Kingdom got control of newly discovered oil fields in Kirkuk.
The creation of a united Arab kingdom, Caliphate, and the Jewish state was proposed and accepted by both Arab and Jewish leaders over 100 years ago! This would bring permanent peace to Jews and Arabs, who could then live with dignity in their own countries.
Britain, France, and the League of Nations have deliberately sabotaged, ignored, and disallowed this. The United Nations has been artificially keeping this ugly status quo!
Since its independence, Israel has fought many wars with its Arab neighbours; signed numerous cease-fires (so-called Hudnas - temporary "calm" or "quiet"), and even peace agreements. All those efforts have not brought about any permanent solution to the endless terror Israeli/Jewish society has been enduring daily.
The Sinai option – the transfer of all the so-called Palestinians from the land that used to be called the “Palestinian Mandate” to the Sinai Peninsula – is the Road to Permanent Peace!
The Sinai option will separate the two entirely incompatible communities, and will create an environment conducive to the development of a new nation totally independent of Israel.
1. The Sinai Peninsula is a contiguous land which is comparable in size to the entire Palestinian Mandate: Israel, Gaza, Judea, Samaria, Golan Heights, and Jordan!
2. It will provide so-called Palestinians with a contiguous landmass. Isn’t that what the PA demanding?
3. It will give Arabs full territorial, financial, military, political, and religious control over the land and its natural resources, as well as their population. There will be no dependency on Israel!
4. The new entity will be accountable for its actions in accordance with international law.
5. Israel will be able to securely control its border with the new state, and keep it accountable for any terror activity.
6. All anti-Israel terrorist organisations and supporting population will be removed from the Jewish lands.
This plan is also relatively easy to implement.
Several years ago, during the breakout of violence on the Sinai border with Egypt, almost half of Gaza’s population went to Sinai and came back in just two days. This is proof that the Sinai Option can be swiftly implemented by Israel when an opportunity presents itself!
1. There are only around 250,000 people living in the Sinai today, predominantly Bedouins.
2. The SINAI OPTION will resolve the so-called Palestinian refugee question, as they can be easily re-settled in the Sinai. (Note: Over 70% of Jordan’s population is so-called Palestinians others are decedents of the refuges from Saudi Arabia.)
3. For many decades (over 70 years) the international community has been wasting/spending billions of dollars on the maintenance of the Israel-Palestinian conflict. The SINAI OPTION offers the opportunity for investment in the permanent resolution of the conflict. Those billions of dollars can be productively used to establish a homeland for so-called Palestinian refugees and will be available to alleviate the suffering of many real refugees over the world!
4. Population transfers were successfully implemented before and after the adoption of the Fourth Geneva Convention resolution, 1949. In fact, Israel is the only country this resolution is targeting - to prevent the transfer of the fake Palestinian population from Jewish land after the War of Independence!
5. It will create investment opportunities and would be of great benefit to Egypt, as well as a financial bonanza for those Palestinians who are currently living in Judea, Samaria, Gaza, and Jordan.
6. It will improve the lifestyle and living conditions, and bring peace, stability, and prosperity not just to so-called Palestinians, but to the entire Middle East region – including the Arabs states and the people of Israel!
This will be the beginning of the process of ending the occupation of Jewish land by enemies, and establishing true and permanent peace in Israel - free of terror! The new entity can be either part of Egypt or become another independent state.
The plan can be implemented humanely and gradually under the supervision of the international community or Israel can execute it unilaterally by force when the Arab enemies of the Jewish state start the next war or commit a hideous act of terror against the Israeli population. Israel must be ready to implement the SINAI OPTION at any time!
This is the only way toward permanent peace in the region and fulfilment of the 2000-year-old commandment and inspiration of Jewish people – the return to the G-d given land of our ancestors!
The International community and Arab and Muslim countries insist that they want peace in the Middle East! Why don’t they even want to hear about this alternative plan?