Why is Israel Suspicious of United Nations?
for more information please visit: www.shamrak.com
1. Before 1990, Security Council passed 175 resolutions, 97 were directed against Israel (It is 55% of all resolutions).
2. Before 1990, UN General Assembly voted on 690 resolutions, 429 were directed against Israel (It is 62% of all resolutions).
3. The UN was silent when Jordanians destroyed 58 Synagogues in Jerusalem.
4. The UN was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.
5. The UN was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like policy of preventing Jews from visiting the Temple Mount and the Western Wall.
6. The UN was silent while for 18 months Israel was terrorized by indiscriminate suicide bombing campaign unleashed by PA leadership.
7. There are 60 Muslims countries in the UN. As well as many more are others Arab oil dependant states.
8. Due to an institutional bias against Israel, it is the ONLY MEMBER of the UN that will NOT BE PERMITTED MEMBERSHIP ON THE SECURITY COUNCIL. (The Palestinian Authority gained its non-member observer state status at the UN in November 2012 with 138 votes.)
9. Israel is the only country excluded from the UN's regional group system… Since Israel does not belong to any group, it is the only country of 190 member states that is not eligible to serve on the numerous UN commissions.
10. In recent years, the U.N. Commission on Human Rights has annually passed five resolutions condemning Israel. This year, they passed seven. By contrast, each of the following countries/regions has been the subject of only one resolution: Afghanistan, Burundi, Congo, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Myanmar, Russia/Chechnya, Sierra Leone, Southeast Europe and Sudan…
11. Nov. 29 is the United Nations Day of International Solidarity with the Palestinian People. No other people have a UN Day of Solidarity!
12. Israel is the only state to which a special investigator with "an open-ended mandate to inspect its human rights record" is assigned by the UN.
13. It is the only state targeted by two special committees and special units of the UN Secretariat ostensibly devoted to the Palestinians but in reality dedicated to Israel-bashing worldwide, costing millions of dollars a year.
14. UNIFIL, the UN force stationed on the Israel-Lebanon border, hid a videotape of Israeli soldiers being abducted by Hezbollah in October 2000. After finally admitting to having the tape, the UN would only show an edited version (in which Hezbollah faces were hidden) to the Israeli government.
15. UNESCO, in Paris, began passing resolutions about protection of Jerusalem holy sites and access for Muslims in 1968. No resolutions about protection or Jewish access were passed from 1946 to 1967 when Jordan controlled Jerusalem and barred Jews from entering…
It is Time to "Leave Egypt"
by Steven Shamrak - August 31, 2002
It is Time to "Leave Egypt". I respect people who do not know and do not care about Arab-Israel conflict. They are honest enough to admit that paying bills and raising children is more important for them. At the same time, there is a danger when someone forms opinions under the influence of selectively presented information, provided by generally bias toward Israel in the press. People become attached to the belief system they have adopted and it is difficult to change it. I would like to tell them following:
1. Israel is on a front line of the war between Arab-Muslim expansionism and Western democracy. This war has already shifted to America and Europe.
2. According to UN own legal opinion: Judea, Samaria and Gaza does not belong to any country at the moment. Therefore, it is wrong to call them ‘Occupied territories’. They used to be a part of Jewish land. There was never Arab country in the Palestine.
3. So-called Palestinians are Arabs who moved to the territories during the last 130 year, after the Jews started re-vitalizing the land.
4. Arabs have no intention to live in peace with Jews. When Nasser, former president of Egypt, was asked: “Why do you continue to fight Israel after so many defeats?” His answer was: “Because. We need to win only one war!” Arabs aim is a total destruction of Jewish state!
5. Arabs respect charisma and strong leadership. It is the time for Israel and her government to show it and stop terror.
6. Enemies and so-called friends have never treated Jewish people as equal. They will never support Israel unconditionally, They do not respect facts where Israel is concern (remember so-called Jenin massacre).
7. After 54 years of wars and terror, it is time to “leave Egypt”, become an Independent nation, equal among equals. It is time to regain self-respect. No more double standards!
8. Israel was created to fulfill 2000 years old national inspiration of Jewish people. The time is Now!
Goal and Strategy of Islam.
by Steven Shamrak
September 11 and Bali bombing, unfortunately, did not bring the understanding of politics of Islam to the Western homes. Only after Madrid bombing population of the Western countries is coming out of the lethargic sleep. Too much attention was given to Arab-Israel conflict during the last 50 years. Too much responsibility for global terror committed by Muslim terrorists is blamed on Israel. Information about the real source of the conflict is still being concealed from the public.
According to Former Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Arens, Islam has a simple and direct four-point plan for establishing eventual world dominance. All steps are being implemented simultaneously:
1. Totally destroy and eliminate Israel as a country.
2. Defeat or neutralize the power of the United States by terrorism and world opinion. Destroy their will to stand-alone.
3. Bring all Muslim Nations into an Islamic Theocracy such as Iran.
4. Infiltrate all major European Countries, Canada, US and Australia with Islamic immigrants.
World domination of Islam is the Goal. It is time to realize it. The war is global. It had started when Mohamed began spreading “the true religion” around the world, some thirteen hundred year ago. It is the war for survival of Western civilization and Israel is just caught in the middle of the fight between two giant religious ideologies.
NOTE: You either have requested or been introduced to my mail list by one of my readers. If you wish to unsubscribe from this distribution list, please reply and write the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. I hope you enjoyed reading my letters.