The White House has decided to quietly withdraw from all its ties with the Ramallah-based Palestinian Authority and Mahmoud Abbas. The Trump administration has therefore set out an eight-point program of sanctions, which is first revealed here:
1. The Israeli-Palestinian peace plan under preparation in Washington will not be submitted to Ramallah – only to Israel and the relevant Arab governments.
2. US-Palestinian interaction is to be suspended – not just at the senior levels but in day-to-day interchanges. The administration has notified Palestinian and other Arab parties to stop addressing queries on political and economic matters to the US consulate in Jerusalem, because they will not receive answers.
3. The status of the PLO office in Washington will be reevaluated with a view to shutting it down.
4. Palestinian officials will no longer be invited to Washington by the US government, including the State Department and Department of Treasury.
5. Above all, they will not be welcome at the White House or the National Security Council where US Middle East policy is designed. Senior US officials congratulated the senior Palestinian negotiator Saab Erekat, who also holds the PA’s American portfolio, on his recovery from illness, at the same time warning him that he would no longer be received at the White House.
6. The Trump administration will not make any public announcement of the cutoff of financial aid to the Palestinians. Since the funds are mostly earmarked for specific economic projects, each allocation will simply be held back on the pretext of the need for a “reappraisal.”
7. The US will halt its contributions to the UN Work and Relief Agency (UNWRA), an estimated one billion dollars per annum.
8. The US administration moreover intervened with the governments of Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi and Qatar with a request that they freeze or slow their economic aid to the Palestinian Authority. (This is a move in the right direction, but not making any public announcements to clearly define the US position and halting its contributions to UNWRA, instead of cancelling them, is still 'hedging bets" and a sign of weakness!)
Food for Thought. by Steven Shamrak
Annexation of Judea & Samaria must be done together with the deportation of enemy population! Poland and Czechoslovakia deported ethnic Germans after WW2 and have had no problems since. During the separation of Indian peninsula 12 million were transferred between India and Pakistan! Only Jews are not allowed to use "population transfer" as a tool for establishing peace - Why? Please, read my article "The Sinai Option" again!
Nobody Cares – It was not done by Israel!
A fisherman from the Gaza Strip was shot dead by the Egyptian army overnight for unclear reasons. Medical sources in Gaza said that Abdullah Zeidan, 33, was shot in the chest by Egyptian forces near the naval border with Egypt in the south of the coastal enclave.
The Israel air strike Saturday night, Jan. 13, in the southern Gaza Strip was aimed at a terror tunnel running 180m into Israel that Hamas was building under the Kerem Shalom crossing through which convoys of goods pass from Israel to the Gaza Strip. It also ran into Egyptian territory under the Rafah border between Gaza and Sinai. (Financed by anti-Semitic international bigots!)
Chinese regulators have rebuked the fashion brand Zara, Delta Air Lines and medical device maker Medtronic for calling Taiwan a country on their websites. Earlier, the hotel chain Marriott was ordered to shut down its mainland China website... Beijing claims Taiwan as part of its territory! (Israel has more validity to rebuke and punish companies and states for calling the fake entity of bogus people, who are occupying the Jewish land, a state! For this Israeli leadership needs to find ‘balls’!)
PLO Secretary-General Saeb Erekat is sounding the alarm once more that Israel runs the risk of no longer being “recognized” by the PLO, in accordance with the oft-violated but internationally-recognized Oslo Accords, if US President Donald Trump does not rescind his decision to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem. (Hasn't he received a memo that Oslo Accords died a long time ago? If the PLO has recognised Israel, why are there all the terror attacks?)
Israeli intelligence has helped stop terrorists from using civilian airplanes in Europe to carry out major attacks “of the worst kind”, said Benjamin Netanyahu. “We have, through our intelligence services, provided information that has stopped several dozen major terrorist attacks, many of them in European countries. Some of these could have been mass attacks, of the worst kind that you have experienced on the soil of Europe and even worse, because they involve civil aviation.”
Israel Police release a Jerusalem Arab, who threw rocks at Jews, after just five days of house arrest. The police decided that the incident had been criminally, not nationalistically, motivated, since the suspect said the Jews cursed him before he threw rocks at them. (Arabs are throwing rocks in response to words. What is next – bullets and rockets? Oh, they have already been doing it!)
Israel’s Ambassador to Egypt reportedly voices objection over having never been invited to official events, despite security cooperation between nations. David Govrin said “Israel’s embassy in Cairo wishes to express its chagrin over the fact that it has never been invited” to briefings held by the Egyptian Foreign Affairs Ministry. That included a briefing on Islamic State in Sinai! (For a fake peace, Egypt receives billions from the US and help from Israel with the Islamic State in Sinai - not a bad deal!)
Rabbi Raziel Shevach, a 35-year-old father of six, has died of his wounds following a drive-by shooting attack near Havat Gilad in Samaria. Rabbi Shevach was a mohel and volunteered with Magen David Adom. Samaria Council head Yossi Dagan responded to the tragic incident, saying, "It's inconceivable that terrorists feel free to shoot at innocent civilians. Nevertheless, I want to send a clear message to our enemies: We will not give in to terror. We have chosen the path of life." (Remove all enemies from the Jewish land!)
The PA sharply attacked the US ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, following his tweet in response to the deadly shooting attack in Samaria in which Rabbi Raziel Shevach was murdered. Hamas and Islamic Jihad praised the murder as a “heroic action..." (PA terrorists did not complain when most of the previous US ambassadors were silent about Jewish victims of Arab terror!)
Transfer of US relief funds for Palestinian refugees in the sum of $125 million is reportedly frozen, though State Department official asserts no final decision had been made on the payment.
Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz ordered the Israel Electric Corporation to restore electricity to the Gaza Strip. Despite the current decision to restore power, pro-Palestinian Authority groups said the move fell short of Israel’s responsibilities towards the enclave and would not relieve Israel of its “moral and legal responsibility”, (Israel has no moral or legal responsibility to sustain the existence of the enemies who fire rockets at it! Contrary, Israel has responsibility to remove the threat to its citizens and clear Jewish land from enemy occupation!)
Intel unveiled its new “made in Israel” 802.11ax WiFi chip. The new chip is expected to provide a speed 40 percent faster than the current peak in transmitting data to a single customer’s device.
It Must be the Fault of Israel
One of the Hamas 'founding fathers', Al-Alami, responsible for alliance with Iran is wounded in critical condition after his personal firearm accidentally discharged.
After investing millions to create infrastructure and lay the groundwork for new, modern, legal housing for the Jahalin Bedouin clan, the State has notified the High Court of Justice that it will not evacuate them from illegal settlement clusters within the Maaleh Adumim municipal boundaries. (Israel is only tough fighting Jews who want to live on the Jewish land! Arabs and others, who illegally occupy our land are often given ‘a free pass’.)
The Shin Bet, in conjunction with the IDF, in December 2017 arrested two Israeli citizens, Rahma Al-Assad and Tasnin Al-Assad, both 19, residents of Lakiya, a Bedouin town in the Negev. The two women had sought to carry out a terrorist attack against Jews inside the State of Israel and were in contact with Islamic State terrorists abroad. (It is time to realise that all enemies of Israel and anti-Semites ‘like’ Jews only when they need something from us; usually it is money or other favours!)
QUOTE of the WEEK:
"In December 2016, the US elected to abstain. Now it is a new administration. Given the chance to vote again we would exercise a veto power. The US will not make that mistake again... The United States has a sovereign right to determine where and whether we establish an embassy." - US ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley criticized the Obama Administration for allowing the passage of UN Security Council Resolution 2334, which declared that Israel has no rights to any part of eastern Jerusalem, including the Western Wall.
Most MUSLIMS Support ISLAMIC Terror SILENTLY!
(It is part of Islam and Quranic tradition – they can’t reject it!)
1) Kill anyone who insults Islam or Moham-mad. (Koran.33;57-61).
2) Kill all Muslims who leave Islam. (Koran.2;217/4;89/Bukhari.9;84-57).
3) Koran can not be doubted. (Koran.2;1).
4) Islam is the only acceptable religion. (Koran.3;85).
5) Muslims must fight (jihad) against non-Muslims, even if they don't want to. (Koran.2;216).
6) We the non-Muslims are pigs and apes. (Koran. 2;62-65/Koran.5;59-60/Koran.7;166).
7) We the non-Muslims cannot be friends with Muslims. (Koran.5;51).
8) We the non-Muslims sworn enemies of Muslims and Islam. (Koran.4;101).
9) We the non-Muslims can be raped as sex slaves. (Koran.4;3 & 24/5;89/23;5/33;50/58;3/70;30).
10) We the non-Muslims are the vilest of creatures deserving no mercy. (Koran.98;6).
11) Muslim must terroriz us (non-Muslims). (Koran.8;12 &59-60/ Bukhari.4;52;220).
12) Muslims must strike terror into non-Muslims’ hearts. (Koran.8;60).
13) Muslims must lie to us (non-Muslims) to strengthen and spread Islam. (Koran.3;28?16;106).
14) Muslims are allowed to behead us (non-Muslims) (Koran.47;4).
15) Muslims are guaranteed to go to heaven if they kill us (non-Muslims). (Koran.9;111).
16) Marrying and divorcing pre-pubescent children is OK. (Koran.65;4).
17) Wife beating is OK. (Koran.4;34).
18) Raping wives is OK. (Koran.2;223).
19) Proving rape requires 4 (four) male Muslim witnesses. (Koran.24;13).
20) Muslims are allowed to crucify and amputate us (non-Muslims). Koran.8;12/47;4).