Old Peace Plans do not Work
by Steven Shamrak
There are several commonly known solutions to the Israel-Palestinian conflict:
1. Two-State solution – Israel and a new state of Palestine. It will not stop terror attacks against Israel. Quite the opposite, they will increase with more sophisticated rockets and weaponry.
2. Palestinian autonomy – under Israel or Jordan supervision. Neither Israel, nor Jordan want it.
3. One-State solution – Israel absorbing all the enemy population and creating a suicidal demographic misbalance.
4. Jordan is Palestine – moving all fake Palestinians to Jordan. It will make Jordan a ‘Palestinian’ terror state, as 60% of Jordanians are already claiming to be ‘Palestinians’.
None of these options have worked or will ever work!
The intentions of Fatah/PA/PLO/Hamas have never been to achieve their independence, rather eradication of the Jewish state and removal of all Jews from our land.
We also must remember, and many have forgotten or do not want to know, that Judea, Samaria, and Gaza are part of Eretz-Israel - Jewish ancestral land! Even Jordan, according to the League of Nations mandate, belongs to Israel and the Jewish people.
All the options above have failed because they require agreement and co-operation from the PA (Fatah, the PLO and Hamas), as well as Jordan. How has it worked so far? Anti-Israel international players like the UN and the EU, as well as some politicians in the US, have never missed an opportunity to condemn Israel, and they will not allow or agree to any settlement of the conflict which would bring peace to Jews.
There is another solution - The Sinai Option!
It has been consistently overlooked and ignored by Israel and the enemies of the Jewish state. This solution does not require any approval from Egypt or so-called Palestinians. The only requirement for its successful implementation is for Israel to have self-respect and determination to execute it. The government of Israel must ignore influence of foreign governments who have never had the best interest of Jews in their hearts.
“The Sinai Option” – is relocation of all hostile enemy population from Jewish land to the Sinai Peninsula, and letting them establish their own independent state or autonomy under Egypt. As an independent political entity, it will be held responsible for any hostile military or terrorist attacks against Israel. It is the only plan that has a chance to succeed in bringing peace to Jewish in Israel and to reunite the Jewish lands!
The plan can be implemented humanely and gradually under the supervision of the international community, or it can be executed swiftly by Israel unilaterally when an opportunity presents itself.
“Israel must be ready to implement the SINAI OPTION at any time!”
There is one more option which all our enemies, including traditional international Anti-Semites, would like to succeed:
5. Palestine state – Destruction of Israel - Palestine, with no Jewish population remaining! This is the option all Jew-haters wanted to see in 1947, when seven Muslim armies attacked the newly created Jewish state, and they would still like it to succeed.
Would you like to see it implemented?