Iran’s Policy Needs Decisive Response.
by Steven Shamrak
After the collapse of Iraq, the government of Iran took over the leading role in the war against “Infidels”. This war not just against Israel, but against the entire Western and non-Islamic world. The objective is: World domination by the darkest form of Islam. And our enemies do not hide their intentions. They openly state them and act toward the achievement of the goals they have set:
1. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad made several definite statements about Iran’s intention of destroying Israel. He stated that the "Zionist regime" should be "wiped off the map," and has repeatedly denied the Holocaust.
In order to create a political smoke-cloud, Iran has filed an official complaint with the United Nations Security Council criticizing statements made by Prime Minister Olmert and Transportation Minister Shaul Mofaz regarding the possibility of a military attack on the Iranian nuclear facilities.
2. According to the IAEA, Iran had more than 1300 centrifuges enriching uranium at an underground facility in Natanz as of May 13th and could reach its goal of industrial-scale production, with 3000 centrifuges running, by the end of June. That number could make enough enriched uranium for a bomb in a little less than a year. (Iran is expanding the assembly of centrifuges by 300 a week.)
3. Syrian and Iranian Generals in intensive war consultations.
4. The anti-Syrian leaders are being assassinated in Lebanon.
Hezbollah has built a network of underground military bunkers under the feet of United Nations peacekeeping forces in southern Lebanon close to Israel’s border. It is estimated that it has stockpiled 20,000 rockets.
5. Hamas helps Iran build Gaza into an anti-Israel base.
6. With the intention of keeping the world quiet, blackmail is used, as an Iranian official said that Tehran will strike US and Israeli interests worldwide. Oil may hit $250.
Iran, Syria, Hamas, Fatah, Hizballah and many other Muslim and Arab ‘friends of Israel’ made it clear – the war is coming. The objective is customary – destruction of Israel! Jews have to realize that only pursuit of our own rights with unapologetic determination will bring true peace to the region. Our civility and humanity is always viewed as a weakness! Must Israel wait till her enemies are strong and ready?