Children of Yishmael Evil by Nature!
by Steven Shamrak
Our Torah teaches us to love and respect every human being. Whenever a negative characteristic or behaviour of Fundamentalist Islam is mentioned, one must remember that this is to be understood on a personal or political level; each person has free will in the way in which he or she will behave.
Isaac was not Abraham’s first born. Hagar had borne him Ishmael thirteen years earlier. But Ishmael had not grown up as his father had hoped. He was inclined towards many things Abraham considered wicked. Ishmael even prayed to idols when he believed himself unobserved.
Yishmael’s grandfather on Hagar’s side was Pharaoh, the head of Mitzrayim, who would kill an innocent man justifying assumingly moral purposes.
Torah said that Yishmael “And he shall be a wild ass of a man: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren." (Bereishit 16:12)
Let us look at the personality of Yishmael and compared it to Fundamentalist of Islam and see if after 3,500 years the decedents of Yishmael (Arabs) improved their morality and behaviour:
1. Yishmael was a “pere adam” - wild, plunderer, unruly and untamable. (They are still destroying cultural and historical relics - even of their own countries, practicing slavery and killing “infidels”)
2. Everyone will dependent upon him for commercial needs. He will acquire vast real estate holdings throughout the world. (Like petro-dollars)
3. He will have no true friends. (Only oil induced ones)
4. He tried to
kill Yitzchak with arrows but acted like he was just playing. (Like Arabs have
been doing to
5. He was a hater of peace, and the more others talk about peace. He will be at war with everyone. (Just watch daily news on TV. It is all over the Arab world!)
6. Everything he does, he justifies it by saying that it is the will of G-d.
It is always the fault of
And they had enshrined the ideology of violence against others in their holy book, Quran:
Surah 4:89 - “…if they (infidels) turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.”
Surah 9:123 - “O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.”
In other words, Yishmael and his decedents, Arabs and their Islamist accomplices, still possess an impulsive, wild and hateful to others nature! They kill, rape, robe and enslave others routinely, even Muslims who do not subscribe to their specific brand of religiously twisted ideology (both major cults of Islam - Sunni and Shi’ia).
Meanwhile, the world’s historic and
cultural heritage has been systematically destroyed, from