Why all Solutions have Failed?
by Steven Shamrak
There are several commonly known solutions to the Israel-Palestinian conflict:
- Two-States solution – Israel and new state of Palestine.
- Palestinian autonomy – under Israel or Jordan supervision.
- One-State solution – Israel absorbing all enemy population.
- Jordan is Palestine – moving all so-called Palestinians to Jordan.
None of them have worked or will work!
The intentions of the PA/PLO/Hamas have always been destruction of the Jewish state, not independence! We also must not forget that Judea, Samaria, and Gaza are part of Eretz-Israel – Jewish ancestral land!
All the above have failed because they require agreement and co-operation from the PA (Fatah and Hamas), Jordan, and Egypt. How has it worked so far? Anti-Israel international players, like the UN and the EU, have never missed an opportunity to condemn Israel, and they will not allow/agree to any settlement of the conflict which would bring peace to Jews.
“The Sinai Option” (see below) – removal of a hostile population from Jewish land – is the only plan that has a chance to succeed!
“The plan can be implemented humanely and gradually under the supervision of the International community or Israel can execute it unilaterally…” when an opportunity presents itself.
“Israel must be ready to implement the SINAI OPTION at any time!”
There is one more option which all our enemies, including traditional international Anti-Semites, would like to succeed:
- One-State solution – Palestine, with no Jewish population remaining!
Would you like to see it implemented?
Food for Thought. by Steven Shamrak
There are many mitzvahs, commandments, in Judaism. Two of them direct us to live a happy and purposeful life. Unfortunately, most branches of Judaism mainly promote tzedakah, donation. There are other important mitzvahs – Jewish unity and re-unification of the Jewish land, as Jews of all political affiliations used to sing “Eretz-Israel on both side of Jordan river” are imperative for Jewish survival!
Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdulaziz called for a comprehensive solution on Iran and disarming its affiliate Hezbollah in Lebanon. He said Iran has exploited a 2015 nuclear deal with world powers “to intensify its expansionist activities, create its terrorist networks, and use terrorism,” adding that this had produced nothing but “chaos, extremism, and sectarianism.” (Palestinians were mentioned as a ‘lip service’)
Gaza rulers Hamas and their rivals in the Palestinian Authority, Fatah, have agreed to hold the first PA elections in nearly 15 years within six months. The last PA parliamentary elections were held in 2006 when Hamas won an unexpected landslide.
Arab aid for the Palestinian Authority (PA) plummeted by as much as 85% in 2020. Coupled with a slump in other foreign funding, this has resulted in PA’s coffers shrinking by some 70 percent!
European funding has facilitated meetings between the ICC Prosecutor and Palestinian “human rights” organizations. Several Palestinian organizations portraying themselves as independent promoters of human rights are being openly funded by European states, some of which categorize their support as “legal aid” in the full knowledge that this legal aid is being used to fund lawsuits against Israel in the International Criminal Court (ICC) at The Hague.
Mahmoud Abbas announced he’s seeking a “genuine peace process” between Israel and the Palestinians. In an address to the United Nations General Assembly this week, he called on the UN to lead future peace talks. (Killer of Jews asked international Jew-haters for help.)
The Palestinian Authority has stepped down from a key Arab League role over the bloc’s failure to condemn Bahrain and the UAE’s normalization of ties with Israel. Last month, the Palestinians were unable to persuade the Arab League to condemn member nations that break ranks and normalize relations with Israel. (Hopefully, the next departure will be from the UN, and soon!)
The policemen of Israel’s northern district have seized more than 690 weapons since the beginning of 2020 as part of its war on gun violence in the Arab community. Massive battles between rival families, clans, or gangs often break out in Arab towns. The Arab-Israeli society has seen a surge in violence in recent years, and some 60 Arab citizens have been killed in a criminal incident since the beginning of 2020. Between 2015 and 2019, 80% of those suspected of committing firearm-related crimes in Israel were non-Jews. (As usual, Arab violence and disrespect of law is the fault of Jews!)
If elections for the PA leadership were held now, the head of the Hamas terror group, Ismail Haniyeh, would win a majority of the public vote. There is a significant decrease of support for the two-state solution, and broad support for protest against President Donald Trump’s peace plan. Large majority (71%) are opposing the resumption of contacts with the Trump administration. (There are no moderate Palestinians – Hamas and Fatah are terrorist organisations aiming to destroy Israel.)
Quote of the Week:
“From of our keenness to preserve the security and stability of the region, and as an embodiment of our resolute approach to openness and coexistence with all, we have announced the establishment of relations with the State of Israel, sending a civilized message affirming that our hand is extended for a just and comprehensive peace, as it is the best guarantee for the future of all peoples of the region.” – King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain – Where was their “keenness” before? They still play the old game, saying that they are “preserving its firm position on the Palestinian issue”. Arab leaders do not care about the so-called Palestinians – otherwise, they would let them re-settle in 21 Arab states a long time ago!
Sinai Option – the Road to Permanent Peace!
by Steven Shamrak.
Not long ago, most parts of the Middle East, including Palestine and the entire Sinai Peninsula, were desolate, arid landmasses, not belonging to any country. It was a no man’s land with which Jews had an unbroken spiritual and historical bond for 2000 years!
After the defeat of the Ottoman Empire in World War 1, the League of Nations created a Mandate system, appointing new masters, Britain and France. This laid the foundations of the current Arab-Israel conflict!
Trans-Jordan was the part of the Palestinian Mandate which was allocated for the creation of a Jewish state in 1922, in accordance with the Balfour Declaration. Its separation from the Mandate was an illegal act! Unfortunately, the dominant imperial powers, Britain and France, who controlled the League of Nations, used it to rubber-stamp their shady deals at the time.
As a result of the deal, Britain secured financial interests in the Suez Canal; Sinai was illegally given to Egypt by the British with the permission of King Hussein of Hejaz and Nejd, now Saudi Arabia. In return, Britain transferred control of the land east of the river Jordan to Abdullah, son of Hussein bin Ali, Sharif of Mecca. Control of the Golan Heights was ceded to the French-run Syrian Mandate. In exchange, the United Kingdom got control of newly discovered oil fields in Kirkuk.
The creation of a united Arab kingdom, Caliphate, and the Jewish state was proposed and accepted by both Arab and Jewish leaders over 100 years ago! This would bring permanent peace to Jews and Arabs, who could then live with dignity in their own countries.
Britain, France, and the League of Nations have deliberately sabotaged, ignored, and disallowed this. The United Nations has been artificially keeping this ugly status quo!
Since its independence, Israel has fought many wars with its Arab neighbours; signed numerous cease-fires (so-called Hudnas – temporary “calm” or “quiet”), and even peace agreements. All those efforts have not brought about any permanent solution to the endless terror Israeli/Jewish society has been enduring daily.
The Sinai option – the transfer of all the so-called Palestinians from the land that used to be called the “Palestinian Mandate” to the Sinai Peninsula – is the Road to Permanent Peace!
The Sinai option will separate the two entirely incompatible communities, and will create an environment conducive to the development of a new nation totally independent of Israel.
1. The Sinai Peninsula is a contiguous land which is comparable by size with the entire Palestinian Mandate: Israel, Gaza, Judea, Samaria, Golan Heights, and Jordan!
2. It will provide so-called Palestinians with a contiguous landmass. Isn’t that what the PA demanding?
3. It will give Arabs full territorial, financial, military, political, and religious control over the land and its natural resources, as well as population. There will be no dependency on Israel!
4. The new entity will be accountable for its actions in accordance with international law.
5. Israel will be able to securely control its border with the new state, and keep it accountable for any terror activity.
6. All anti-Israel terrorist organisations and supporting population will be removed from the Jewish lands.
This plan is also relatively easy to implement.
Several years ago, during the breakout of violence on the Sinai border with Egypt, almost half of Gaza’s population went to Sinai and came back in just two days. This is proof that the Sinai Option can be swiftly implemented by Israel when an opportunity presents itself!
1. There are only around 250,000 people living in Sinai today, predominantly Bedouins.
2. The SINAI OPTION will resolve the so-called Palestinian refugee question, as they can be easily re-settled in the Sinai. (Note: Over 70% of Jordan’s population is so-called Palestinians others are decedents of the refuges from Saudi Arabia.)
3. Every year the International community has been wasting/spending billions of dollars on the maintenance of the Israel-Palestinian conflict. The SINAI OPTION offers the opportunity for investment in the permanent resolution of the conflict. Those billions of dollars can be productively used to establish a homeland for so-called Palestinian refugees and will be available to alleviate the suffering of many real refugees over the world!
4. Population transfers were successfully implemented before and after the adoption of the Fourth Geneva Convention resolution, 1949. In fact, Israel is the only country this resolution is targeting – to prevent the transfer of the fake Palestinian population from Jewish land after the War of Independence!
5. It will create investment opportunities and would be of great benefit to Egypt, as well as a financial bonanza for those Palestinians who are currently living in Judea, Samaria, Gaza, and Jordan.
6. It will improve the lifestyle, living conditions; bring peace, stability, and prosperity not just to Palestinians, but to the entire Middle East region – including Arabs states and the people of Israel!
This will be the beginning of the process of ending the occupation of Jewish land by enemies, and establishing true and permanent peace in Israel – free of terror! The new entity can be either part of Egypt or become another independent state.
The plan can be implemented humanely and gradually under the supervision of the International community or Israel can execute it unilaterally by force when the Arab enemies of the Jewish state start the next war or commit a hideous act of terror against the Israeli population. Israel must be ready to implement the SINAI OPTION at any time!
This is the only way toward permanent peace in the region and fulfilment of the 2000-year-old commandment and inspiration of Jewish people – the return to the G-d given land of our ancestors!
The International community, Arab and Muslim countries insist that they want peace in the Middle East! Why don’t they even want to hear about this alternative plan?
Read previous Editorials here.