Sinai Option – The Road to Permanent Peace!
by Steven Shamrak.
It is not enough to rebuke enemies – Israel must have clear plan of action in order to reunite all Jewish land and stop anti-Jewish international hypocrisy!
Do you know any other way that has not been tried?
Only 120 years ago, most parts of the Middle East, including Palestine and entire Sinai Peninsula, were a desolated, arid, land mass which did not belong to any country. It was a no man’s land with which for 2000 years Jews had an unbroken spiritual and historical bond!
The creation of a Mandate system after the defeat of the Ottoman Empire in World War 1 and in the grip of the new masters, Britain and France, laid the foundations of the current Arab-Israel conflict:
Trans-Jordan was part of the Palestinian mandate, which was allocated for creation of a Jewish state by the League of Nations in 1922, in accordance with the Balfour Declaration. Therefore, its separation from Palestinian mandated land was an illegal act. Unfortunately, the dominant imperial powers, Britain and France, controlled the League of Nations which they used to rubber stamp their shady deals at the time.
As a result of the deal, in 1922, in order to secure Britain's financial interests in the Suez Canal, Sinai was illegally given to Egypt by the British with the permission of King Hussein of Hejaz and Nejd, now Saudi Arabia. In return, Britain transferred control of the land east of the river Jordan to Hussein's son, Abdullah. Control of the Golan Heights was transferred to the French-run Syrian Mandate and in exchange the United Kingdom got control of the newly discovered oil fields in Kirkuk.
Since its independence, Israel has fought many wars with its implacable Arab neighbours, signed numerous cease-fires, so-called Hudnas and even peace agreements. But all those efforts have not brought about any permanent solution to the endless terror Israeli society has been enduring daily.
The solution that can bring permanent peace to Israel and let Arabs live with dignity in their own country was proposed over 100 years ago. It has been deliberately ignored and disallowed by the United Nations.
It is the Sinai option – the transfer of all of the Arab population from the land that used to be called the “Palestinian mandate” to the Sinai Peninsula, an area of contiguous land which is comparable in size with the entire Palestinian mandate: Israel, Gaza, Judea, Samaria, the Golan Heights and Jordan! This plan presents a real opportunity for a permanent peace:
1. It will separate the two entirely incompatible communities and will create an environment conducive to the development of a new Arab entity totally independent from Israel.
2. It will provide the Arabs with a contiguous landmass. Isn’t that what the PA is demanding?
3. It will give the Arabs full territorial, financial, military, political and religious control over the land, natural resources and population. There will be no dependency on Israel!
4. The new entity will be accountable for its actions in accordance with international law.
5. Israel will be able to securely control its border with the new Arab entity and keep it accountable for any terror activity.
6. All anti-Israel terror-inclined elements will be removed from the Jewish lands.
And, this plan is relatively easy to implement because:
1. The new entity can be either part of Egypt or become another independent Arab state.
2. There are only around 250,000 people living in Sinai today, predominantly Bedouins.
3. The SINAI OPTION will resolve the so-called Palestinians refugee question as they can easily be settled in the Sinai. Note: Over 70% of Jordan’s population is so-called Palestinians others are descendents of the refuges from Saudi Arabia.
4. Every year the International community has been wasting/spending billions of dollars merely on conflict maintenance in the region. The SINAI OPTION offers the opportunity for investment in the permanent resolution of the conflict and it will free up billions of dollars that can be used to alleviate the suffering of people the world over.
5. Population transfers were successfully implemented before and after the adoption of the fourth Geneva Convention resolution. In fact, Israel is the only country this resolution targeted in order to prevent the transfer of the Arab population from Israel after the war of Independence!
6. It will create investment opportunities and would be of great benefit to Egypt as well a financial bonanza for the Arabs who are currently living in Judea-Samaria, Gaza and Jordan.
7. It will improve the lifestyle and living conditions of millions of Arabs and will bring peace, stability and prosperity to Jews in Israel.
8. The plan can be implemented humanely and gradually under the supervision of the International community or it can be implemented by force, unilaterally by Israel, when the Arab enemies of the Jewish state start the next war or perpetrate a hideous act of terror against the Israeli population. Israel must be ready to implement the SINAI OPTION at any time!
This is the only way toward permanent peace in the region and the fulfilment of the 2000 year old commandment and inspiration of the Jewish people – the return to the G-d given land of our ancestors!
The International community, Arab and Muslim countries insist that they want peace in the Middle East! Therefore, why don’t they even want to hear about this alternative plan? And the fact that during the breakout through the Sinai border with Egypt, instigated and planned in advance by Hamas, half of Gaza’s population were able to cross the border during the first two days is a proof that the Sinai Option easy to implement and a practical way to start the process of ending Arab occupation of Jewish land and establishing true and permanent peace in Israel, free of Arab terror.
Gloom of the Next War. Hizbullah has reportedly deployed up to 5,000 fighters along the Lebanese border with Israel. The Israeli military has collected evidence of a massive Hizbullah operational presence in homes, schools and hospitals.
Food for Thought. by Steven Shamrak
In order to understand Zionism and the Arab-Israel conflict one must adopt the attitude of a scientist: Put a side all personal assumptions and ideologically or psychologically influenced preconceived ideas. Study the facts of history! If one is not a hard-core anti-Semite or self-hating Jewish addict, the conclusion is obvious!
Not Big news for Headlines? Germany in effect vindicated Israel by outlawing the IHH ‘charity’ group whose Turkish branch viciously attacked Israeli Navy commandoes on the high seas. Germany said that IHH is linked with Hamas, which the European Union classifies as a terrorist organization. The United Nations has accused Israel of wrongfully attacking the IHH-sponsored Mavi Marmara ship.
No Rush! Professional Refugees can Wait 60 years More. Lebanon’s parliament postponed to next month talks on the ‘controversial’ issue of granting employment, social security and property rights to hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refugees.
Israeli Flag Flown in Jericho. About fifty Jewish worshipers prayed at the ancient Shalom Al Yisrael synagogue in Jericho. The city was turned over to the PA as part of the (useless and dangerous) Oslo Accords in the mid 1990s. One of the worshipers said "this morning is another step in the renewal of Jewish life in the city of Jericho, and will not rest until we shall renew it as it was until a decade ago."
What Would Happened if Israel had Adopted the same Law? Muslim women in France may soon be prohibited from completely covering their faces in public areas. A new law banning the wearing of the "burka," or "niqab," in public spaces passed by a near-unanimous vote, 335 to 1, in the French National Assembly.
Quote of the Week: "The land is not to be sold in perpetuity, because the land belongs to me – you are only foreigners and temporary residents with me." - Leviticus 25:23
Diffusing the present dangerous confrontation between Islam and the West demands rational impartial and cool heads to untangle facts from myth, understand the Muslims’ mindset, and redress any grievances on either side.
The Muslims’ perennial complaint is that the imperialist West - all colonial powers of the past, as well as the United States of America - have victimized them for decades and even centuries and continue to do so in every conceivable way… let us focus on the general mindset of Muslims which bears heavily on the hostility:
* Patriarchy and Authoritarianism: The Muslim’s mind is imprinted with authoritarianism which starts with the supreme authority...
* Blind Obedience: A dangerous feature of the authoritarian personality is the relative lack of independent thinking. This deficiency makes the person highly amenable to manipulation…
* Focus on Goal: To Muslims, the goal is everything. As religious fascism, Islam condones any and all means to achieve its goals. The ultimate objective of Islam is the rule of the entire world under the Islamic Ummah…
* Fatalism: One of the greatest subtle, yet important differences between the Muslim’s mindset and that of the people in the West is the extent to which Muslims are fatalistic. There is hardly a statement that a Muslim makes without being conditional - conditional on the will of Allah…
* Psychological Uniqueness: People as a group or as individuals are different and none is perfectly healthy psychologically…