by Jonathan S. Tobin
When the Egyptian government reached out to Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas recently... The PA Ma’an News Agency reported that the Egyptians told Abbas that they were willing to cede a 618-square mile area of the Sinai adjacent to Gaza for resettlement of the Palestinian refugees… (The Egyptian government has denied it by now)
“They (the Egyptians) are prepared to receive all the refugees, (saying) ‘let’s end the refugee story’,” Abbas was quoted by Ma’an news agency as saying.
Abbas noted that the idea was first proposed to the Egyptian government in 1956, but was furiously rejected by Palestinian leaders…
“Now this is being proposed once again. A senior leader in Egypt said: ‘a refuge must be found for the Palestinians and we have all this open land.’ This was said to me personally. But it’s illogical for the problem to be solved at Egypt’s expense. We won’t have it,” Abbas said. (Instead of wasting billions of international aid dollars on restoration of Gaza again, the current estimate is close to 9 billion, until the next Hamas provocation, why not implement “the Sinai Option” and end the artificially perpetuated conflict once and for all!)
Happy New Year - Shana Tova!
I wish you a happy and prosperous New Year.
Ketivah Vachatima Tova
Contributed by David R. Pressler
We want Assad to defeat ISIS,
Food for Thought by Steven Shamrak
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper vowed to support
According to officials at the International Criminal Court, The PA has so
far prevented the launch of a formal investigation into the alleged war crimes
US Secretary of State John Kerry says
Martin Indyk, the man who ran John Kerry’s Israeli-Palestinian negotiations, whose failure in turn set off this summer’s bloody Gaza War, cashed a $14.8 million check from Qatar, country which is currently Hamas’ chief financial backer - which means that while Qatar isn’t itself launching missiles on Israeli towns, Hamas wouldn’t be able to do so without Qatari cash. (This is normal US politic - President Carter and both Bushes benefited greatly from similar arrangements!)
deputy leader Mousa Abu Marzouq
said (In English interview) that the group does not want another war with
Days after release of 45 UN Fijian peacekeepers kidnapped by Islamists,
hundreds of members of the UN observers stationed on the Syrian side of the
By selling the oil on the black market at a discounted price of $40 per
barrel (compared to about $93 per barrel in the free market),
About 40% of
President Recep Tayyip
Erdogan said he would welcome seven top Muslim Brotherhood figures.
Turkey-Egypt tensions spike further as Erdogan offers a new home to Islamists
booted out of
US Senate unanimously adopted the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership
Act. The bipartisan bill declared
Routine ‘Love’ of Arab Neighbours
An Egged bus shuttling children to school was pelted with stones and a
bottle of paint on Sunday morning while driving by the Ras
al-Amud square in
Quote of the Week:
“Hamas and IS are both vicious,
corrupt, hateful, evil groups. And both are extreme. Yet, for some reason,
Hamas’ brutality doesn’t elicit the same horror from the international
Historic Record of Religion of ‘Peace’!
Circulated on Internet in memory of 9/11 victims.
Muslim world likes to portrait themselves as a victim of the Western aggression. Let check the facts and se who is the real aggressor!
This is all, although not complete, factually and historically correct:
In 732 AD a Muslim Army which was moving on Paris was defeated and turned back at Tours, France, by Charles Martell.
In 1571 AD the Muslim Army and Navy was defeated by the Italians and Austrians as they tried to cross the Mediterranean to attack southern Europe in the Battle of Lapanto.
In 1683 AD the Turkish Muslim Army, attacking Eastern Europe, was finally defeated in the Battle of Vienna by German and Polish Christian armies.
If these battles had not been won we might be speaking Arabic and Christianity could be non - existent; Judaism certainly would be.
Let us not forget that the mufti of Jerusalem was Hitler's guest in Berlin and raised Bosnian Muslim SS Divisions: the 13th and 21st Waffen SS Divisions who killed Jews, Russians, Gypsies, and any other "subhumans".
Americans have become so insulated from reality. Pause a moment, reflect back. These events are actual events from history. They really happened:
1. In 1968, Robert F. Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim Palestinian immigrant.
2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, Israeli athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslims.
3. In 1973 a Pan Am 707 was destroyed in Rome, with 33 people killed, when it was attacked with grenades by Muslims.
4. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslims.
5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslims.
6. In 1985, the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslims. (And now the premier US opera house, the Met in New York, is presenting an anti-Semitic opera about this.)
7. In 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslims.
8. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslims.
9. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by well-educated Muslims!