Blame Jews for Everything!
by Steven Shamrak.
Throughout history, Jews have been blamed for almost everything. We were responsible for the Black Death during the Dark Ages and responsible for the exploitation of working classes by Capitalist society and spreading the ideals of Communism around the world. Jews were slave traders and were fighting against slavery; we are branded as Imperialists and human rights activists; we destroyed the rule of Tsar in Russia and created and obliterated, 70 years later, the Soviet Union. We are Anarchists and Socialists, Hippies, gay and women’s right’s activists, as well as neo-Conservatives!
All this stupidity began after a Jewish guy, Jesus, started preaching a basic Jewish law – LOVE - for fellow human beings! Several hundred later his followers, with the blessing of a Roman Emperor, alleged that Jews are responsible for his death. After two thousand years most people, mainly Christians, still have not asked or even want to know about the facts. Crucifixion was the Roman way of punishment of ‘criminals’, people who opposed the brutal Roman occupation and Judea and Samaria were the hot spots of resistance to the Roman Empire. It is only after the Rome adopted Christianity and Jews were blamed for the killing of the Jewish guy. After all, the Romans and the early Church could not admit killing their own chosen god!
There used to be a saying in the Soviet Union: “If there is no water in a tap, it must be Jews who have drunk it all” – in a word, that means, blame Jews for everything! Paranoid accusations and anti-Semitic propaganda that Jews are in control of the world have now spread from the Christian to the Muslim world. This technique has always been used by kings, dictators and even by democratically elected governments to control and divert the attention of the mob, sorry population, from the problems that a kingdom or country has been experiencing and their true causes. We have even been accused of using the blood of Christian children in preparation of Matzos for Passover, with complete disregard for the fact that the Torah explicitly forbids Jews from using or eating any blood in food.
Jews have persistently been used as the most effective scapegoat! Some say: “If there were no Jews, they would be invented.”
If all these innuendoes that a nation, which numbers less than 0.2% of world population, has so much power over all Humanity are true, Jews must be really the Chosen people! Therefore, it would be a clear sign to any Christian or Muslim person, who believes in the Jewish teachings, as the Christian Bible and Koran claim, that they must worship Jews and allow us to gain full ownership of all Jewish land. Otherwise, they are not true believers! But we do not ask for any of this. The only request we have is: please leave as alone and let us live in peace on our land, Eretz-Israel!
And finally, I wonder if Jews are so powerful and such a world-controlling nation, as our ‘admirers’ say, why aren’t we yet, almost 60 years after declaration of independence of Israel, in complete control of the land of our ancestors? Furthermore, all of us must ask: what a low level of self-esteem and/or heightened hate for Jews those idiots, who blame Jews for everything, have? Aren’t they able to do anything significant at all, good or bad, on their own? At the same time, I sincerely wish that they were right!
FOOD for THOUGHT by Steven Shamrak
After each Islamic terror attack in the West, the news agencies are using, what I call the 'flooding' technique, as it was done after 9/11. It is repeating again and again the same news and images, until people became desensitized and bored with it! And "yes", they are still 'looking' for explanations, motivations, links etc... and withholding religion of perpetrators. Always following Islamic attacks with the mantra “Islam is a religion of peace”! As well as praising inept and inadequate police and security agencies for their “great work". By not clearly identifying the enemy and developing a robust plan of action, how do they expect to end Islamic terror – do they really want to?
Haaretz columnist Yossi Klein, known for his staunch support for Israeli surrender of Judea and Samaria to the PA, has joined a long list of academics and commentators who conclude that the Jewish presence in the areas claimed by the PA is irreversible.
The King of Morocco has cancelled plans to attend a West Africa summit last weekend in Liberia due to the presence of Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu. King Mohammed VI had been due to attend the ECOWAS summit in Monrovia, where members were expected to discuss Morocco's petition to join the bloc as a "full member", after a 33-year absence.
Israeli government has contacted the UN to resolve issue of illegal construction at Government House. The extensive construction activity, including works to preserve the historic buildings in the compound as well as the construction of additional illegal structures, were carried out without permits.
PA President Mahmoud Abbas has appointed kidnapper-murderer Karim Younes to the ruling central committee of his Fatah party. It’s another indication Abbas is not renouncing terrorism despite his peace gestures to President Trump. Younes and his cousin, Maher Younes, are Israeli Arabs who kidnapped and killed Israeli soldier Avraham Bromberg in 1980.
The UN agency responsible for so-called Palestinian refugees is accused of dishonest tactics for claiming a photo of a girl in a bombed-out house in Syria was actually of a child in the Gaza Strip, while running its appeals.
The Jordanian Ministry of Foreign and Expatriate Affairs sent an official letter to the Israeli Embassy in Amman protesting the presence of “Jewish extremists” on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem under police protection. “Jewish extremists” is a euphemism for any religious-looking Jew who visits the Temple Mount, the holiest site for the Jewish people.
Quote of the Week:
"Bibi the ‘right winger’ said that The Temple Mount will stay under Israeli sovereignty forever. Gee, Bibi, that's great! Then why do you arrest Jews for praying at our holiest site, the Temple Mount? Why do you limit the rights of Jews to ascend the Temple Mount to only a couple of hours per day? Why do you refuse to permit MKs to ascend the Temple Mount? Why do you give control over the Temple Mount to the Islamic Waqf, which takes its orders from the King of Jordan? And why do you refuse to fly the Israeli flag over our holiest site, the Temple Mount? Bibi, your words are hollow and meaningless. It doesn't matter what you say, you have already ceded sovereignty over the Temple Mount to the Muslims!" - Rob Muchnick – The rumour is that Netanyahu did not want President Trump to move the US embassy to Jerusalem. Let hope that before the 1st of December both of them change their minds!
The Price of Friendship is Too High for Israel!
by Mantania Ginosar
The US has helped Israel on many fronts; therefore, we automatically believe that Israel should follow US dictates. However, Israel has paid too high a price for US erratic support. As you can read below, too many times the US has forced Israel to act against Israel's self-interests - seriously reducing Israel's security.
1. US declared a weapons embargo on the region for 20 years, weakening Israel, not the Arabs.
2. President Eisenhower stopped the 1956 Sinai war prematurely - thus helping Nasser.
3. President Johnson tried to stop the Israel's conquest of the Golan at the end of the 1967 - Six Days war - Israel rejected it.
4. Nixon stopped PM Golda Meir from starting a pre-emptive Israeli attack, prior to the 1973 Yom Kippur war, causing significant loss of lives. And Israel barely won.
5. A critical mistake: During the Gaza withdrawal of 2005 Israel planned a "Philadelphia Corridor" to separate Egypt from southern Gaza to prevent weapon and terrorists smuggling from Egypt. However, the US forced Israel to eliminate this critical barrier.
6. The US insisted that Hamas could participate in a "democratic" election in Gaza thus allowing Hamas to take over the Gaza strip.
7. During the 2014 Gaza war President Obama pressured Israel to stop its attack on Gaza by preventing the transfer of needed and agreed upon ammunition requested by Israel during the battle.
8. The endless US driven ‘peace process’ - the US does not (want) grasp that the Palestinians want to take over ALL OF ISRAEL, not just Gaza and the West Bank.
9. The most significant issue is Iran’s nuclear weapon development. This US Administration purposely reduced Israel's ability to destroy the Iranian nuclear facilities.
- First, by starting international negotiations, thus pre-empting Israel’s justification to destroy Iran's nuclear installations.
- Second, the US dragged the Iranian nuclear negotiation long enough that Israel can't bomb now the Iranian installations in an effective way. They are too secure now. (They also leaked information about planned Israeli attacks to prevent those attacks.)
10. The US forced Israel to stop its Lavi fighter development.
11. The new aid to Israel does not go to Israeli companies, but to US ones, making it hard for Israeli companies to stay in business. The deal is “golden handcuffs” for Israel, putting the US in control of Israeli armaments – fostering Israel’s dependency!
Israel should now stand its own ground and not accept undesirable US dictates. Even if the US would threaten to reduce its military and political support! The Arabs and the Palestinians have ignored most US pressure and have gotten away with it.
The price Israel paid in the past is much too high. It may be even higher in the future!