(Compiled by Steven Shamrak)
did not inspire Hitler to commit the Holocaust, but he was a willing and eager
participant. The silence and quiet endorsement of the international
anti-Semitic community was the true inspiration! They were silent to killing of
millions of Jews - the same as they were indifferent to the genocide of
"Our strength consists in our speed and in our brutality. Genghis Khan led millions of women and children to slaughter - with premeditation and a happy heart. History sees in him solely the founder of a state. It's a matter of indifference to me what a weak western European civilization will say about me… Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?"
In 1941, Haj Amin al-Husseini
sent Hitler 15 drafts of declarations he wanted
In November 1941, the Mufti met with Hitler, who told him the Jews were his foremost enemy. The Nazi dictator rebuffed the Mufti's requests for a declaration in support of the Arabs, however, telling him the time was not right.
Mufti offered Hitler his “thanks for the sympathy which he had always shown for the Arab and especially Palestinian cause, and to which he had given clear expression in his public speeches....The Arabs were Germany's natural friends because they had the same enemies as had Germany, namely....the Jews....
Another thing that Hitler was inspired from Islam, was the idea of the yellow star. It was required for Jews to wear it in Muslim invaded countries to ensure that they were treated as 2nd class citizens.
1) Husseini used the “
2) Husseini worked closely with Adolf Eichmann on the extermination of Jews in the Holocaust. (The PA has the same goal!)
3) Husseini’s role throughout World War II was as an anti-Semitic, anti-Allied propagandist.
4) Nazi support of Husseini led to radicalizing the Muslim world.
5) Husseini’s radical, violent anti-Semitism became a founding feature in both Palestinian nationalism and modern Islamism.
6) Husseini’s “fusion” of European anti-Semitism with Islamic views of Jewish evil has been adopted by Islamists around the world. (Regardless if it is Shi'a Iran or Sunni Saudi Arabia!)
7) Husseini recruited thousands of Muslim soldiers for Hitler.
8) Husseini was designated by the UN as a war criminal. (But
9) After World War II, Husseini continued spreading anti-Semitic propaganda as a central tenet of Palestinian nationalism.
10) Husseini remains a hero to Palestinians.
Arafat's mother, Hamida Khalifa al-Husseini was, a cousin to the very same Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini. Therefore, Arafat was his nephew or grand-nephew and was inspired by him to create his own Jew-hating, genocidal, terrorist organization - Fatah!
Another Muslim ‘invention’ that Hitler was inspired by was idea of the yellow star. The practice was used in Islam dominated countries in order to distinguish and humiliate Jews and other non-Muslims and in order to treat them as 2nd class citizen!